Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ermm..i haf sumthing to say about my one fren..she-who-must-never-be-named..
her selfishness is so over the top..knowing her mcm a sin to me..sbb she's been crackin up my nerves mcm gle2..i dunno why..but the sight of her alone..makes me smirk n vomit..for now..whut i can really say..she's really mean..sum of her so called frens pun da start making me feel like axing sumbody's head off..axing...i hate havin this kind of feelin towards peeps but since she's playing fire wif me n my closest buddies, i wudnt mind be caught killing her wif my bare hands red-handed..
okay i seresly dunno whut im saying..
whut i noe is..im full wif rage right now..furious..backstabber...huh..why do i noe her pun x tau la..
menyusahkan me life..da la selfish..n then pk diri sndri je..gawd..tlgla..grow up n think about others pls..bukannye if u think abt other peeps u mati instantly on the floor..blood oozing dr mulot..u dpt pahale adela..deeds tu..ni x...hypocrites je sme..tlgla..i cant stand this kind of people...tlg la..cant stand!!!


hopefulli..the girl yg im talking abt bc blog nie..
she's not in jakarta pun...

No comments: